Wednesday 8 December 2010

Hi Everyone

Hello Fans, I have a very special event to share with you! This Saturday, on December 11th at 4pm I will be appearing at the AERO THEATER in Santa Monica, LIVE!! for the film premiere of the comedic trilogy, The Adventures of Lass I, II, & III, written, directed, edited (and also acted) by my 14 year old daughter, Olivia DeLaurentis. The Adventures of Lass I, winner of the ISFFH 2008 award, is a parody immigrant life, in the late 1800's, in a mythical place called Sc'Ireland, where a young girl named Lass, (Olivia DeLaurentis), has to deal with her dysfunctional family (DIANE FRANKLIN), while trying to keep her pet chicken from keeling over. The Adventures of Lass II: The Sweet Potato Rush parodies the Gold Rush and The Adventures of Lass III: Going to A-Mary-Ca parodies the voyage to America. If you loved Better Off Dead, and love to laugh, you will love this! This will be an amazing event! Hope to see you at the theater!! XOXO Diane

4 comments:

Matt said...

Hi, Diane!

It sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun. I hope that there's a BIG turnout at the theatre for the showing of the "Adventures of Lass" movies.

Well, that's all for now. I have to prepare a posting for my blog regarding the 30th anniversary of John Lennon's death.

Have a great time at the theatre and have a great holiday also.

- Your Friend and Fan, Matt.

Matt said...

Hi, Mark!...

I hope your Christmas shopping is coming along okay.

As I'm sure you already know by now, Manchester United will be playing against Arsenal. The match will be televised here in the States on Monday (Dec. 14th). I'm looking forward to watching this one!

Well, that's all for now. I just wanted check in and say "hello" and that I hope there was a large turnout for the showing of the "Adventures of Lass" trilogy in Santa Monica.

Have a great day.

- Your Friend, Matt.

moose10S said...

Just saw The Last American Virgin on MGM-HD. Brings back a lot of memories of being a freshman in highschool back in 1982. Diane, you are definitely one of the girls that was emulated by hundreds of high school girls across the US. Hope all is well and I am glad I found this site!!!

Matt said...

"Monday (Dec.14)"?!! Where did THAT come from?! lol

Anyway, I saw the match, even though I got the date wrong. I thought for sure that the ref was going to start drawing yellow cards earlier than he did against Arsenal.

Well Mark, I'm going to wish you and Diane a happy and prosperous new year in advance. I'll be away for a while so that I can do some extra work on my own blog, but I'll be checking in once in a while for new messages from either you or Diane.

Take Care. - Your Friend, Matt.